Arkansas Outlaw Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arkansas Outlaw Racing

Arkansas Outlaw Racing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The AOR Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Hipp
Finish Line
Finish Line
Randy Hipp

The AOR Forum Empty
PostSubject: The AOR Forum   The AOR Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:39 pm

This forum is a place that will be safe for kids and there will be no bashing of Cars, Racers or Race Tracks. We have always been and will continue to be family oriented. If you wish to have access you will have to use your name for your logon. The AOR is in no way shape or form affiliated with any race track anywhere and is open to all Drag Racers, Heads up, Index and Bracket. Here you can discuss any type of drag racing at any track. Have fun and enjoy.

As of April 22nd, 2012 doing a further cleanup of any old inactive logins, you have have received an email explaining but some apparantly did not, I appologize if you didn't but that is what is going on. There were approx 300 old/inactive logons

If I have deleted someone in error I apologize, please just re-register or contact me and I'll get it straightened out.
Back to top Go down

The AOR Forum
Page 1 of 1